The first thing most companies want to know is the SEO cost. But beware of package deals for SEO services pricing, they seldom if ever work. Here is why:
The cost of SEO services varies widely because every organization has a different starting point and needs month-to-month work to improve its organic rankings. Canned SEO pricing packages do not take any of this into account.
As a result, some companies paying $2,000 a month for SEO should be paying $5,000 a month to generate increased leads or online orders.
And — some companies paying $5,000 a month for SEO only need to be paying $2,000 to get the job done.
Either way, prepackaged SEO fees work against you. Because of this, Digital Marketing Management never publishes fixed pricing. Instead, we do our homework to understand what you need, and then quote SEO pricing that fits your needs exactly.
- How well does your website currently communicate to humans and search engines? How much work is needed to improve communication?
- Is your website responsive?
- How fast does your website load?
- Do you have service/product pages for your targeted keyword phrases?
- Do you have supporting pages for longtail keywords?
- Do you have optimized title tags?
- Do you have optimized meta descriptions?
- Do you have optimized header tags?
- Do you have optimized body content?
- How many backlinks do you have?
- How many referring domains do you have?
- What is the quality of those backlinks?
- Are you being or have you been penalized by Google?
- Do you have a natural anchor text distribution?
- Do you have links pointing to interior product/service pages?